Saturday, October 26, 2013

Deliverer

Romans 11:26-27 “And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: “The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob; For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins.”

  • Psalm 140:1(ESV) “Deliver me, O Lord, from evil men; preserve me from violent men”
  •  2 Samuel 22:2 (ESV) “He said, “The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer.”
  • Psalm 25:20 (ESV) “Oh, guard my soul, and deliver me! Let me not be put to shame for I take refuge in you.”
  • Psalm 144:2 (ESV) “He is my steadfast love and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield and he in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me.”


The reason Jesus came to earth was to show us the light, show the way, and to deliver us from our sins. He will deliver us through every problem, and every trial we may face. Though we may feel at times that we are alone or may not understand why, He is there.  He is our strong hold, our shield, and the one we can take refuge in. He delivers us from death, giving us a life everlasting.


sm

No comments:

Post a Comment