Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Jesus

Matthew 1:24-25 “When Joseph woke from sleep, he did as the angel of the Lord commanded him: he took his wife, but knew her not until she had given birth to a son. And he called his name Jesus.”

   ·         John 14:6 (ESV) “Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one come to the Father except through me.”
·         Romans 6:23 (ESV) “For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”       
·         John 11:25 (ESV) “Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet he shall live.”

Jesus served people when here on earth. Jesus ate with sinners. He touched the dead and made him breath. He came to seek those who were lost. We all know the list goes on. I find comfort knowing he came for me the sinner, to heal me, to give me a new eternal life.
Take comfort knowing He is here for each one of us.


sm

No comments:

Post a Comment